This month, when you purchase one Wicked Hot Chocolate, get the next one 1/2 OFF only at the Grand Central Location.
Jacques is adamant about using 60-70% dark chocolate of the best quality. This Wicked Hot Chocolate features allspice, cinnamon, ground ancho chili peppers, and smoked, ground chipotle chili peppers!
Jacques Torres Chocolate Bars are rich and delicious. From Almighty Almonds to Heavenly Hazelnut, it’s a mistake to not try them all.
Get a FREE gift box when you buy 4 Jacques Torres Chocolate Bars! Available online & in-stores.
Grab your baking utensils and whip out Jacques Torres’ famous Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix for National Homemade Cookies Day.
Here are 5 tips from Jacques himself to better prepare you for your own chocolate chip cookies. Trust us, you won’t be able to resist.
1. Make sure to turn any chocolate discs that are poking up from the dough horizontally so that they melt evenly into the cookie.
2. If you want your cookies to have a cake-like texture, replace 1 of the eggs with 2 egg yolks. If you made extra cookie dough, don’t worry! The dough can be stored and frozen up to 1 month.
3. Get creative! Add your favorite nuts (pecans, macadamias, or walnuts), raisins, or other sweet dried fruits for your personal touch. The choices are endless.
4. Sprinkle sea salt on top of the cookie dough while you wait for the oven to preheat (350 degrees).
5. Make your chocolate chip cookies into an ice cream sandwich! Note: If you plan on making ice cream sandwiches, store the cookies in the freezer so that the ice cream doesn’t melt too quickly.
The full recipe can be found in Jacques Torres’ recipe book: A Year in Chocolate.
Don’t forget to share!
Jacques Torres shows how to make a simple chocolate flower from his chocolate discs.
I spent the week in the San Martin region of Peru, along the Amazon Forest visiting farmers & plantations. They grow some of the best cacao beans. I can’t wait to receive those gorgeous beans back in my factory and have you taste the chocolate.
It was so great to be home in Bandol. One of my favorite things is to go to the port everyday. The sunsets here are irresistible.
There are so many beautiful tomatoes to choose from at Bandol local markets. I bought many different kinds and they were all juicy and really delicious.
So fresh! Caught in the Mediterranean and sold in the local market on the ports.
Bandol has gorgeous views
Surfers in Bandol ride waves till sunset.
Anyone thirsty? Bundle is known for the best Rose, I wish there was a selection this big in the states!
I picked up a few pounds of fresh Mediterranean sardines to grill at home.
My favorite farmer, Philippe La Pergola Roda. Always the best fruits and vegetables.
In America we pump gas for our car, in Bandol we pump wine for our soul!
Jacques Torres Adventures seeks Development Manager
• Manage the development of existing production plant and optimize the production operation.
• Participate in construction of new retail stores in the area by maintaining budget,forecasting for the project and being liaison between the CEO, architects and contractors.
• Managing the technical engineering issues, taking into consideration the type of machinery required for the operation of a confections business.
• Master’s degree in Engineering
• 2 years of experience in Civil Engineering or as an engineering manager
• Experience must include planning and designing retail food facilities and working with architects and contractors
Decorate your cakes and cupcakes with your own handmade chocolate design.
In honor of Sweet September, Jacques Torres will be donating to Citymeals for every chocolate chip cookie sold this month. So while you are scurrying over to one of our 9 locations, here are 5 reasons why you should run…faster.
1. The World Famous Chocolate Chip Cookies is made by Mr. Chocolate himself.
2. According to USA Today, it’s one of the top 34 famous foods invented in America
3. You can make your basic dessert into the best dessert
Like the leaning tower of ice cream cookie sandwiches…
4. Remember, a balanced diet is a cookie in each hand
5. Life is short. Eat dessert first!
Are you there yet?
Don’t waste your left over chocolate discs! Make fun lollipops for your friends and family.
Happy National Coffee Day! Jacques Torres Chocolate is teaming up with Illy Coffee to provide FREE coffee at Jacques Torres 57th Location on September 29th.
Come enjoy your FREE cup of coffee ALL DAY.