Jacques’ is offering Free Shipping on all orders over $100 for a limited time this Holiday Season.
Offer ends December 15, 2017, at 11:59 PM EST. $5 shipping rate applies to orders over $50 per delivery address. Free shipping applies to orders over $100 per delivery address. Promotional shipping rates applied to orders shipped to a street address within the contiguous US. Shipping rate is automatically applied to all eligible orders. No promotional code needed – Promotional shipping rate automatically applied at checkout. Not valid on any Express or Rush Shipping service. Offer is not valid for previously purchased orders. Offer based on each recipient’s shipment total, not order total. Offer excludes chocolate subscriptions.
Jacques Torres Chocolate has teamed up with Francois Payard and we have created 4 delicious pies for your Thanksgiving feast.
The Classic ($29)
Pumpkin Pie with Meringue.
The Southerner ($35)
Pecan Pie with Dark Chocolate Mousse and Toasted Pecans
The Ultimate ($35)
Our Famous Chocolate Chip Cookies, Chocolate Cremeux, Chocolate Mousse and Chocolate Glaze
The New Yorker ($29)
McIntosh Apples with Cranberries, Cinnamon and Almond Crumble
Pre-orders are being taken at one of our 8 retail locations for pick-up on Wednesday, November 22nd at our DUMBO, Soho-Hudson, UWS-Amsterdam, and Grand Central Terminal-Annual Thanksgiving Market / Taxi Stand on 43rd Street & Vanderbilt Ave. locations.
Click here for more details and and order yours today!
This #TastyTuesday, we’re bringing you a recipe that will be perfect for all the holiday parties. This dark chocolate bark is one of our favorites.
Video Courtesy of Food & Wine
(Yields about 25 pieces)
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Using a sharp knife, finely chop the chocolate.
- In a bowl set over a saucepan of gently simmering water, heat the chopped chocolate, stirring occasionally, until it is about two-thirds melted; do not let the bowl touch the water.
- Remove the bowl from the saucepan and stir the chocolate until it is completely melted and the temperature registers 90 degrees on a candy thermometer. If the chocolate has not melted complete and is still too cool, set it over the saucepan for 1 or 2 minutes longer, stirring constantly; do not overheat.
- Stir the almonds and seeds into the chocolate and spread onto the prepared baking sheet in a 1/2-inch-thick layer, making sure the nuts and seeds are completely covered in chocolate.
- Refrigerate the bark for about 10 minutes, until hardened.
- Invert the bark onto a work surface. Remove the parchment paper, break into 25 pieces and store or serve.
Don’t forget to share your creations with me on Instagram by using #JacquesTorres, or tagging @JacquesTorres in your post to be featured on my Instagram feed!
Photography by John Kernick