Position Description: Primary point of interface in Brooklyn Army Terminal for internet sales and wholesale/corporate order fulfillment.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
– Execute total fulfillment process for web sales/wholesale/corporate orders daily
– Assist packaging department ONLY when there are no pending web sale/wholesale/corporate orders.
– Communicate with Wholesale Manager regarding real time status of outgoing orders
– Communicate with drivers/wholesale manager on all logistics and details of order fulfillment
– Report to work on time, follow factory dress code, and maintain a clean and structured work station.
– Ensure all Jacques Torres Chocolate wholesale and corporate orders are packed properly, logistics are locked in, ready for pick up on time and delivered when expected
– Maintain an accurate inventory of what product we have in stock for web/wholesale/corporate orders
– Communicate with production manager and staff of any product needed for web/wholesale/corporate orders.
– Be aware of end to end transit status
– Keep Wholesale Manager informed of all status’ and issues
– Ensure safe and sanitary work environment
Specific Responsibilities of Employee in this Position:
– Execute fulfillment process for web sale/wholesale/corporate orders daily.
– Includes, but not limited to: pulling product, determining product availability from factory, packing, shipping and delivery arrangements and tracking orders
– Manage total fulfillment process for annual holiday corporate orders in BAT, including: operation of packaging area, packing materials, label creation, high volume multi-gift orders, coordination of gift cards, delivery times, and special requests.
– Resolve all web/wholesale/corporate fulfillment and order discrepancies with management.
– Coordinate activities of seasonal workers corporate order fulfillment
– Communicate daily with Wholesale Manager
– Report all unsafe and unsanitary conditions to immediate manager. Take steps to block area to prevent injury to others.
– Must be available to work 8-12 hour days, if necessary
– Must maintain a positive attitude at all time to perform any function necessary to meet needs of the business, including like functions at other JT locations.
– Must be time-conscious (there will be moments that you need to pick up your pace, as holiday seasons are the busiest time of the year)
– Must have a keen eye for detail, big or small.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
– Logistics experience, i.e. shipping, factory packing/fulfillment
– Detail oriented, high accuracy
– Familiar with shipping methods and process (FedEx, etc)
– Communicate clearly with all levels within company (both in person and on phone/email)
– Broad Knowledge and Experience in: Customer service and fulfillment
– Demonstrated Ability to: Follow through. Must be organized. Work autonomously. Team player. Ability to answer phones when needed.
– General Knowledge of: Shipping and fulfillment. Gmail, FedEx Ship Distribution software and MS Office.
– Experience in: Customer service. Self motivation
– Other: Perform any function that supports profitability of company Clean work area prior to end of business day
Education or Experience:
– Degree or Equivalent Experience: 2 year experience working in busy
environment (holidays). Independent worker.
– Specialized Training: MS Office Suite. FedEx on-line/phone/multi label machine. Delivery services.
– Employee is required to use all interpersonal skills…talk, speak, smile.
– Employee may have to stoop, reach or crouch.
– Employee may be required to lift up to 50lbs (must be able to physically able to pack, lift and move product as needed)
– While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to loud machinery in working area.
– Work area will be at the Brooklyn Army Terminal with Managers on-site.
Please send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org, using “ECommerce Fulfillment Application” in the subject line.